by: Patricia Ballard, Senior wine Counselor (retired)
1 pound pork tenderloin
1 T. butter
1 T. sundried tomato paste
1/2 cup. Dry Marsala
1 T. olive oil
3 large. cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup. BARGETTO California Cabernet Sauvignon
1/2 pound fresh mushrooms
1. Cut tenderloin into 1/4″ thick cutlets.
2. Heat oil in large skillet until haze forms. Add butter.
3. Brown cutlets on both sides (about 2 minutes on each side) and remove from pan.
4. Add garlic to skillet and quickly saute.
5. Mix sundried tomato paste with wines and add to skillet.
6. Reduce to 3/4 cup.
7. Add mushrooms and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
8. Return cutlets to sauce and heat through.