by Beth Paiva
1 lb. semi-sweet chocolate
1 cup of heavy cream
1/4 cup of CHAUCER’S Raspberry Mead
1 cup of cocoa powder
- Chop up the chocolate into small pieces and set aside.
- Put cream and raspberry mead in sauce pan, bring to a boil. Once it boils pour over chocolate, stir until chocolate and cream come together. There should be no lumps of chocolate…smooth as silk.
- Pour into a 9 inch cake pan and place in the fridge until firm…5-6 hours. Best to leave over night.
- With a small ice cream scoop, scoop out chocolate and roll in your hands until it is a nice ball shape.
- Roll in chocolate cocoa and eat. Enjoy!