Goes Great with BARGETTO Zinfandel Wine
- 5 medium red potatoes, cooked and peeled into thin slices
- 4 oz. smoked salmon, crumbled
- 4 each garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp. shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, minced
- 3 oz. heavy cream
- 3 oz. parmesan cheese (fresh), grated
- 1 oz. green onions, diced for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Layer the potatoes, salmon, garlic, shallots, ginger and a small amount of the parmesan cheese in a casserole dish approximately 4″x 6″. Continue the layering process until the ingredients are all added to the dish.
- Pour the cream over the top and cover with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with the green onions and serve with BARGETTO Zinfandel.