Shipments within California and to Winery Direct States are shipped via FedEx. You may select UPS as a carrier if you prefer but be advised the shipping rates will be higher.
Winery Direct States: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WY
No Shipments to: AL, AR, CT, DE, HI, IN, LA, KY, MS, NJ, RI, SD, UT, WY and WV.
- Someone 21 years or older must sign for the wine at time of delivery.
- Wine cannot be delivered to a PO BOX.
- We highly recommend you use a business address as your shipping address.
- A $15 fee applies to redirect an order after it has already been shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- We offer FedEx “Hold at Location” services. Please inquire with customer service for more details.
- Will Call: Orders can be placed via the website or phone and then picked up at both tasting room locations.
- Non-Wine Items (Accessories and Apparel): All non-wine items can be shipped by either Priority Mail or by Fed-Ex Ground. Please Note: Heavier items may have an additional per item charge.
- International Shipping: We can now ship to various international destinations on orders of $500.00 or more! Please call 1-800-422-7438 or email email@example.com for information and rates.